Thank you Steve and your Guides!
Five Months till Graduation
It’s July 21, 2012, which means we have five more months to go before everything about our lives changes and we graduate from the Third Dimension. To mark that milestone, we repost an article from earlier in the year reviewing who says that Dec. 21, 2012 is “the” date. This version has been revised and expanded.
What Sources Say We’ll Ascend on Dec. 21, 2012?How do we know that Ascension will occur on Dec. 21, 2012? Who said it will? Various galactic, celestial and spiritual sources have. Why don’t we review their evidence to see who supports that date as the time of Ascension.
On Feb. 24, 2012, SaLuSa told us: “That you have a date for the completion of this cycle is wonderful, as it means you have something to set your sights upon as you count the days that remain.” (1) On some occasions, SaLuSa places the time at the end of 2012: “Nothing will stop the Ascension process from finally manifesting at the end of 2012.” (2) Elsewhere, he actually names the date as “the 21st of December,” 2012 (3) and “21.12.12.” (4)
Celestials like Archangel Michael support the same date for Ascension. Here he speaks through Celia Fenn on the matter: “Beloved Ones, you are all invited to be present at the Grand Ceremonies of Inauguration of the New Earth Reality on the 11/11/11, the 12/12/12 and the 21/12/12.” (5)
The angels that speak through Magenta Pixie have named the same date as the time for Ascension: “We have spoken much of the date 21st of December, 2012, and indeed, that date, the culmination of the Ascension process, is a significant one.” (6)
Matthew Ward put the time of Ascension at the end of 2012: “It is Earth’s destiny to leave third density when a universal cycle opens an astral window at the end of this year.” (7)
SaLuSa reveals that “the solar cycle was planned to complete in 2012.” (9) On another occasion, he identifies Dec. 21, 2012 as the day the Mayan calendar ends, though he adds that history does not also end on that date.
Not only did SaLuSa hold that the Mayan calendar ends on Dec. 21, 2012; he also stated that a galactic alignment would occur on that day and be instrumental in bringing on Ascension:
Kryon, who first spoke of Ascension in 1989, also supports the theory that it’s the galactic alignment of that date that will presage or cause the shift.
The same contentions are made by others who draw on Mayan calculations. Reba Cain, for instance, says that “the Mayan Long Count Calendar … ends on December 21, 2012.” (14) Mayan elder Carlos Barrios also supports that date. In an article by Elaine Seiler, Barrios is quoted as saying:
Seiler gives Barrios’ interpretation of what we might expect on Dec. 21, according to the Mayan predictions:
Well-known spiritual author Diana Cooper also ties the date not only into Mayan and other native calculations but into events that began with Atlantis. She gives a vivid picture of what will happen on that day.
Last year, when I interviewed him on An Hour with an Angel, Archangel Michael asked me if I would object if Ascension came earlier than December 21?
We’ve already heard sources like SaLuSa and Carlos Barrios say that history does not end on Dec. 21, 2012. Here is the Arcturian group through Marilyn Raffaelle on the subject in their inaugural message of 2012: “We wish you all a very happy 2012 — the year so many have been waiting for for so long. Be aware that not all is going to suddenly appear different on December 21, 2012.” (19)
They remind us that Ascension is simply another step in realizing the purpose of life – awakening to our divinity – rather than simply beautifying the planet.
Matthew Ward also reminds us that the date is an entrance, not an exit: “The arrival of the popularized date of December 21, 2012, does not mean that Earth humankind will have entered an era of complacent stability.” (22)
Very recently, SaLuSa told us how we might wish to relate to the approach of that event by taking things day by day.
“The countdown to Ascension has started,” according to SaLuSa. (24)
We can see that a range of sources, from Mayans to masters, galactics to celestials have named the date of Dec. 21, 2012 as one on which a galactic alignment opens an astral window and allows this planet and its inhabitants to increase their frequency from that of the Third to that of the Fifth Dimension. Not all sources and scholars agree on the same date, but a significant body of credible sources do.
by Steve Beckow
Footnotes(1) SaLuSa, Feb. 24, 2012, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm
(2) SaLuSa, Sept. 5, 2011.
(3) SaLuSa, Jan. 20, 2012.
(4) SaLuSa, Oct. 31, 2011.
(5) Archangel Michael, “Endings and Beginnings: The Sacred Union of Divine Light,” through Celia Fenn, July 25, 2011, at http://despertando.me/2011/07/25/ascended-maestres-despertando-20110725-archangel-michael-through-celia-fenn-endings-and-beginnings-the-sacred-union-of-divine-light/.
(6) The White Winged Collective Consciousness of None through Magenta Pixie, May 15, 2011, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8d9nZ7ZIdA.
(7) Matthew’s Message, Jan. 4, 2012, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm
(8) Matthew’s Message, May 8, 2011.
(9) SaLuSa, June 29, 2011.
(10) SaLuSa, Jan. 20, 2012.
(11) SaLuSa, Feb. 11, 2011.
(12) SaLuSa, May 23, 2012.
(13) Kryon, Live Channelling, Boulder, Colorado, Sunday, January 16, 2011, as channelled by Lee Carroll, at http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_boulder.html.
(14) Reba Cain, “The Mayan Calendar: What You Need to Know,” The Awakening Shift, Feb. 19, 2011 at http://www.theawakeningshift.com/tag/carl-calleman/.
(15) Elaine Seiler, “2012 Will Not be the End of the Word,” April 21, 2011, Transformation Energetics, at http://transformationenergetics.com/2011/04/2012-world/
(16) Loc. cit.
(17) Diana Cooper, “Why is 2012 so important?” at http://www.dianacooper.com/2012/ .
(18) Steve Beckow, ”Reading with Archangel Michael, August 1, 2011” through Linda Dillon, at http://stevebeckow.com/2011/08/reading-with-archangel-michael-august-2-2011-part-1/
(19) Arcturian Group, Jan. 8, 2012, at http://www.weareallone.com
(20) Loc. cit.
(21) SaLuSa, Oct. 31, 2011.
(22) Matthew’s Message, Sept. 21, 2009.
(23) SaLuSa, July 13, 2012.
(24) SaLuSa, Feb. 24, 2012.
(25) SaLuSa, Jan. 19, 2012.