Saturday, October 19, 2013

Indicators of Progress – Part 1, 2 by Steve Beckow ...hip hip hooray!! :^D

Thank you once again Steve and all your Guides!
*** WE ARE ALL ONE

Indicators of Progress – Part 1

Lightworkers 2
There’s a lightworker in every crowd
I’m seeing so many indicators of progress these days that I wanted to share some of them with you. Being a public personality, I often have to be careful what I say and I know that you understand. But let me comment in a safe and general way.
I think we expect ourselves to be Third-Dimensional sloths one moment and radiant beings the next. But the process is, and probably has to be, slow and gradual. Otherwise, never mind us feeling fatigued or exhausted; we’d probably keel over.
So the signs of progress I see show us to be emerging slowly from our 3D limitations and I’m happy with the pace.
The first indicator for me is that I notice my writing has become clearer since the Mother’s baptism of clarity last week.  
I wrote three articles some days ago that I worried were too dense but they just came pouring out of me.  And I’d never put the matter more clearly. So that is the first indicator of my own progress I’m noticing.
Yesterday I noticed signs of progress in the time it took to process an upset. One has to wait for an upset to come along to see our progress and I haven’t had many major upsets in the last few years so I haven’t been able to test out the time it takes.
This time I knew I had a whale of a vasana that was coming up and it took days to announce its readiness to be processed. I hadn’t had a vasana as pronounced since ten years ago.
On that occasion it took six months of lying on my bed and feeling it every day until it miraculously lifted and I was never bothered with those feelings again.
This time I thought to myself that this may be a long one too. Why not? It was intense and it seemed to be rising only slowly.
But it was now here and I had to wall myself off from the world and experience it through to completion. I’d like to discuss the notion of “experiencing” something or “being with it” for just a sec before going further.
When I say those words, I don’t just mean having something go on with us and walking around still conducting our business.
I mean tasting it with as much depth and granularity as you’d taste a slice of lemon meringue pie. This way of proceeding is definitely counter-intuitive when what we’re tasting is our pain.
But experiencing something through like this is the fastest and most efficient way to have it disappear that I know of (of the ways that depend entirely on me. Giving it away to the Mother does not depend on me, so to speak).
The most dramatic experience of pain most of us men go through when we lead a “normal” life is to be punched in the face. I was once stabbed in the back and the knife was left in me and I was totally unaware of it till me wife pulled the knife out of my back and showed it to me. A stab, though serious, is not painful. But a punch in the face is.
On one occasion I was punched when I had my sports jacket half on and half off so I simply had to take it.
There is shock, pain and a taste like swallowing your tears. And then your face swells up. It’s definitely not something most people want to experience.
And most pain generally is not something we want to experience. We run from it, distract ourselves, hide our feelings, and deny everything. So to experience pain at a granular level is definitely counterintuitive.
But I resolved to experience it at the most granular level I could and I did. I tasted it. I allowed it to spread to every part of my body. I breathed it and breathed through it for the full time it was there, not allowing myself to distract myself for a minute.
I thought to myself, this will take six months, but, three hours later, it entirely disappeared and I was back to my normal self again.
Now that is unheard of. I know we’ve being saying for months or years that our process of clearing upsets is quickening but this was the most dramatic proof I’ve had.
So this is another indicator of our progress.
(Why do I discuss upsets so often? Because they are the most common interruptions in our well-being of all events I know of. They are matters that we blame others for [“You made me X”]. They can be the cause of breakdown in our relationships.
So they are probably the most serious daily occurrence that we go through that interfere with our spiritual progress. And having the means to process them quickly and efficiently is perhaps the most valuable arrow we have in our quiver.) (1)
I’ve been discussing how to clear vasanas for many years now, but I’m not even sure (a) if people understand what I’m saying, (2) if they know how to run the process without doing some things that could neutralize it (eg., not taking the first picture the mind throws up, not experiencing the vasana deeply, not realizing that you may need to process a vasana repeatedly, etc.), and (c) if people are having success with it. So I’m somewhat flying blind here.

Footnotes

(1) I’ve talked about the upset clearing process extensively in the articles under “On Processing Vasanas” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/on-processing-vasanas/. I’ll list some of the more comprehensive articles at the end of Part 2.
See also Jesus’s statement about it and Eckart Tolle’s:  “Jeshua: The Third Way,” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/on-processing-vasanas/jeshua-the-third-way/ and “Eckhart Tolle: Living in Presence With Your Emotional Pain Body,” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/on-processing-vasanas/eckhart-tolle-living-in-presence-with-your-emotional-pain-body/.
by Steve Beckow
==============================================================

Indicators of Progress – Part 2

Happy 33
Keep in mind that forty or fifty years ago, when something like that happened, we’d be off to our psychotherapist and talking about it for three weeks. Thirty years ago we’d be shouting our heads off in an encounter group and going through an incredible amount of  drama. Ten years ago it would take months of self-processing and now it takes three hours.
That’s another small sign of progress.
I know that the galactics and celestials hear and follow what we say. We had an instance of that last week through a communication with Sanat – through a different channel than Linda, by the way. It showed not only that they were listening to us but that they would intervene if they felt they needed to.
On this particular day, I was being playful with a male colleague and relating a slightly-off-color joke (OK, way-off-color joke) that related to the galactics and, because of the incident with Sanat, I knew that they heard me.
But I noticed that I did not mind these days being playful with them and that in itself was a sign of progress. It was as if I felt released from some constraint I had placed on myself. But the release from constraints is happening much more quickly these days.
Here’s another indicator.
You can see that the galactics and celestials know what we’re thinking. A good illustration of that is the way Archangel Michael answers questions on my paper before I ask them on An Hour with an Angel. I try to point that out to you each time it happens because it is evidentiary.
I hear someone saying, “Well, Linda knows what you’re going to ask.” No, she doesn’t. I never show Linda my question paper and I don’t think she reads the show promo. But even if she did, my questions frequently change before the show occurs.
Or the galactics or celestials make remarks on the show that demonstrate that they know me inside and out. Archangel Michael will drop a comment that he knows my spiritual practice is inclined this way (or not inclined that way) or he’ll recall an incident in my life from a year ago that I’ve never discussed with him.
I can’t speak for anyone else, but these situations make me aware that they are always near us, in a multilocational way.
My willingness to make a slightly (OK, OK, pretty) lewd comment knowing the Company of Heaven is listening in is again another indication of progress. (Hey, they have excellent senses of humor. I joke with AAM all the time in my readings.)
I’m sure you hear that I feel completely comfortable speaking to an archangel. That is also a sign of progress, although you’d have to be me, probably, to appreciate it.
The more usual signs are increasing happiness, love, joy, bliss. Those I see most readily. But these others are like blips on the radar screen that show the presence of something unmistakeably.
There’s much in the future that I won’t be able to talk about that we’re being made aware of and that is exciting.  You remember that President Obama promised transparent government but could not come anywhere near to keeping that promise.
By the same token here, I love and value transparency but there are all kinds of reasons why the degree of transparency I’d like cannot be practiced. But what lies ahead is nonetheless exciting and I’m impatient to be underway.
More articles on the Upset Clearing Process.
How to Process a Vasana
What is a Vasana?
Synoptic Discussions

by Steve Beckow
=================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment