Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you Miles for your wonderful re-focusing suggestion!!

Our perceptions truly create our reality!
*** gavin

What to do when Mr. Disappointment comes to your ‘party’

On a dark night recently I was dismayed to greet Mr. Disappointment, who had come to call on me once again. These days, he often arrives to have a ‘party’ in my heart and mind.
Accompanying him were Ms. Cynical and her brothers, Skeptical and Pessimistic. His other companions included
Mr. Negativity, Madame Fear, Senor Impatience, Professor Judgmental and Mr. Hopeless.
My ‘guests’ lamented that we seemed no closer to the Announcements and disclosure. Madame Fear whispered that nothing could ever happen to remove the dark Cabals from power. Professor Judgmental opined that the PAO and similar organizations and messengers were a waste of time. Pessimistic even dared to claim that evidence about a consciousness shift was a hoax, a sentiment his friends applauded.
Have Mr. Disappointment and his friends crashed your ‘party’? Are your experiences similar to mine?
Let me tell you what I did to break up the ‘party’. I invited special guests of my own who completely overshadowed Mr. Disappointment and his friends!
My new guest list included Mr. Optimistic and his partner, Ms. Positive, Mr. Hopeful and Professor Discernment, M. Courage, Senorita Patience and her fiancé Senor Determination and, finally, Sir Unconditional Love.
Faced with such a formidable group of joyfully galactic-centred guests, the dark visitors quickly lost their power and retreated into the shadows of my mind.
Now, whenever Mr. Disappointment pays me a visit (and he does love to arrive unannounced), I simply alert my positive, courageous friends of the Light. Mr. Disappointment and his friends disappear in the blink of an eye leaving my heart and mind calmly awaiting first contact. I will be ready for the Announcements, but in a peaceful, receptive space.
Yours lovingly,
Miles
PAO Webmaster
www.PAOweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment