Monday, September 15, 2014

The Office of Poofness: September 14, 2014

Thank you Poof, Zap, and Susan!
***  WE ARE ALL ONE

poof 1Greetings and Salutations:
Poof Said:
The times are not what you think. The chess pieces continue to be moved around. There are some heavy handed moves being attempted. They will not be successful. The cheers for those who are working for the higher good need to be heard. There are many --very many-- who are doing the heavy lifting. Pay attention to all of the news that surfaces. It will ultimately be good but there is no way to assure any one of that for the moment. Just know that we have not come this far to drop the ball now. The times they are a’changing; the news coming through the cyber connections is all good. The magic that all have been waiting for is within grasp of the ones who are at the forefront to make it all come together. We are happy to report that we see much occurring that should please all your spirits….P…
ZAP Says:
Hi all
Well, I did it. I quit smoking. Not much fun.
This week, not much to report as all that we have tried to get done, is done, and the TRN (USN) is going live tomorrow (Monday September 14, 2014). We know this because the IMF put out the circular, and some bankers called up and said so.
If the TRN is going live, then the RV is not far behind.
I could probably wrap it up here, but there are some that require some thought.

Q: Dear Sir, I wanted to forward this to you, hoping that you will respond to this, in this coming Sunday’s missive. I would think, based on what you have told us, that ‘Grandfather’ is now in control, and these types of shenanigans will no longer be tolerated:
Now the past couple of days, leading up to the formation of the Iraqi government, the Obama administration has been in the ear of the CBI and the new PM Abadi with a new approach. Our administration has been using Chicago style politics with the newly formed Iraqi Gov. and the CBI, offering up a sweetened deal in order for them to hold off on the RV until the first of January, or at least until after the elections in November. O is promising that Iraq will not have to worry about any military expenses will not have to put the Iraq soldiers at risk, as in return for holding off on the RV, the USA will fully eliminate ISIS from Iraq. O has even offered to put boots on the ground, in order to make a deal that the Iraq government and the CBI are having a hard time passing up.”
I do not know if any of this has any merit of truth, but if it does, will ‘Grandfather step in and stop this? How much longer can the US government continue to hold the world at bay? Thank you for your time and your effort, to keep us informed and updated. – M
ZAP – ‘Grandfather’ does not get too involved in the day to day stuff. When the wars happened, he did not get involved. But what I meant by my statement was that ‘Grandfather’ will no longer tolerate theft and the rape and pillage of our humanity. However, day to day politics, as long as they do not interfere with the overall scope of events set to motion, will be ignored.

Q: Dear ZAP, Susan, thank you for everything and keeping our faith alive. Do you see any hold ups? Do you see it happening this month ? Thank you! Sent from my iPhone
ZAP – No real holdups. It is what it is and will be effected, regardless of the odd glitch here and there. With the TRN going live, well, that is a singular event.

Q: Hi Susan, some additional information that Dave Schmidt said the Ambassador shared was that things have changed a lot this week in the way things will move forward. I think he was alluding to the fact that the Chinese do not trust that the funds for the projects will end up in the hands of the Cabal so they will not release those funds. He also said that the Ambassador told him that the one that is called Grandpa is a fraud. OMG, this sounds so terrible. Can this really be? – S
ZAP – Gee whiz, then I guess that all funds will have to be frozen and made useless because the nasty cabal will steal the money. Rest assured that our funds for project side are not frozen, never will be frozen, and will in fact be used for the purpose of project. Which ‘Grandpa’? There are many, many frauds, and I agree with the ambassador. The ‘Grandfather’ I speak about is the first generation Jade Emperor in Heaven.

Q: Susan & ZAP, Good Morning…..Continued thanks. You mentioned last weekend that the public would see visible changes this week. Were you referring to the new government in Iraq? I’m thinking it must be more than that because 95% of North Americans would not be paying attention to that. Is there something else that we missed? Or is the visible part pushed back to later this month? Blessings – S
ZAP – Hi. The visible changes do involve the Iraq government. The other thing is the TRN tomorrow. That should grab people's attention.

Q: Posted in TNT fast chat: Great news ..my brother just text(ed) me from Egypt .. They are exchanging Dinar.. He ask(ed) me why has the US not started yet.. Wow.. Not sure what to say.. He only said .. Some of the family members got over $3.00 .. It sounds like the international rate of $3.44-3.71 is right on.
ZAP – Because the US administration is behind the times? We knew this would happen, and here we are. The USA really does not know what to make of all this. They do not want people to benefit on the exchange, but are powerless to stop it. So they go around and around stuck in this cement mixer, all the while yelling: ‘help, help I am stuck in a cement mixer!’

And just to prove you cannot keep the truth down, here is a recent post in regard one of our more famous incidences.
9/11 TRUTH on C-SPAN Posted Sep 8, 2014
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/unprecedented-911-c-span-video-911-truth-finally-appears-in-the-mainstream-media/
9/11 TRUTH Saturates The Internet THE DAM IS ABOUT TO BREAK
Unprecedented 9/11 C-SPAN VIDEO: 9/11 TRUTH Finally Appears In The Mainstream Media Michael Thomas StateoftheNation2012.com
If you haven t already watched the following video of Richard Gage from ARCHITECTS and ENGINEERS For 9/11 TRUTH shown on C-SPAN, then only seeing is believing.
This unparalleled breakthrough of 9/11 truth into the mainstream media is as consequential as it is explosive for both the real perpetrators and the entire nation.
This irrefutable presentation on the collapse of Building #7 of the World Trade Center Complex is particularly damning because of the authoritative science offered as proof that the 9/11 Commission Report is a fraud. The ramifications are so far-reaching and profound that the entire world will undoubtedly change with the dissemination of these stunning, yet self-evident, revelations!
Richard Gage speaking on C-SPAN / World-renowned Expert In Controlled Demolition
ZAP – Richard Gage is a real expert. Listen to the man. I wonder when the American people will wake up.

Q: Wrong again Zap. Another week ZIP. You, Machaffie, Tony, Exo and MG should all get together to celebrate the success of dragging Dinarians through the mud with disappointment after disappointment with nothing but pure bull shit. Or shall I say pig shit in your case. All of you should just shut up and stop leading people to a false utopia. You’re just a phony with no real contacts trolling for money on the net. I’m going to name you the MAGNIFICENT FIVE How many more fools will follow the magnificent five into 2015?

(ZAP – How dare you .my pig shit is good and real. And i do not troll for money. You should know that by now. I do not lead people to a false utopia, and please do not lump me in with the Dinarian gurus I beg you. No, no, no. I am too young to become extinct.)
Hi, K – Thanks. :) I’ll differ with you on that, though – I don’t think he’s ever cried wolf at all. I think you’re probably looking for absolute dates – many people I hear from, are – but he’s never really offered any. What he _has_ said is, that it’s entirely in Grandfather’s hands at this point and will happen according to his decision. ZAP can tell you what he ‘expects’, but he can’t tell you what he doesn’t know. :) Blessings. –hobie
I do not believe him anymore. Cried wolf too many times. You can tell him from one of the leaders of many here. He has lost a strong supporter. No clever songs or Pig crap will help. only makes me more lost. KK
ZAP – Thanks Hobie. And K, I really do not do the guru thing. Not my thing. I will tell you what ‘Grandfather’ has done and what the expected direction is, but as far as giving the precise date when it will happen as in: on September x the dinar will roll over in its grave, is impossible for anybody even at the high levels. There are too many variables to peg it down that way.
And I have not cried wolf except with the TRN here. And that is based on the chairman and a president of a bank (one in Europe and one in North America) telling us they got a circular from the IMF saying the TRN is going live on Monday. So even this is not crying wolf, right?
So, if I lost you, ah well. Not much I can do, and really that was not my purpose in the beginning: to gain people. It will not affect what we do on the project side.

Q: Susan and Zap, I want to let you know that I look forward to your witty posts and find myself looking for it, though I know it is too early for it to be posted. Thank you for your help along the way. I am hoping that today is your last post not because I don t want to read them anymore, but because I am more than ready for this process to be over. Even so, I will miss you both when it has completed. Thank you for your contribution of information and encouragement. – P
ZAP – I too look forward to the day that ZAP retires.
I was kinda sorta hoping that by this letter, it would happen. And it may still – with the TRN going live, and the RV right behind – I can quit and get to the project side.

But I will put up a last post telling everybody what is happening on the projects side, what to expect, and when.
This is one of the reasons I quit smoking. Where I am going now, I cannot smoke.
God Bless you.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE
BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH
September 14, 2014|

Copyright ZAP 2014
Thank you dear readers for continuing to stay abreast of the changes going on and sincere thank you for your financial help to keep this Newsletter , from ‘The Office of Poofness’ coming out. Without you, we would be shut down. It is getting more uncomfortable to keep reminding folks because we know everyone is feeling the pinch– we know we’ll all be pulling through this soon. And your prayers really help and are appreciated. Please go to: PayPal.com. account goneforthfornow@gmail.com…. to help us out. Consultations are ongoing, contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net.

Love and Kisses,
Susan and Staff
‘The Office of Poofness’

 http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/09/15/the-office-of-poofness-september-14-2014/

No comments:

Post a Comment