Friday, November 22, 2013

Darkest Before the Dawn: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy

Thank you Steve and all your Guides!
*** WE ARE ALL ONE

Kennedy 456After Hour with an Angel yesterday, Linda said that the Council of Love had told her that in the last fifty years, it looked pretty much like we were headed for a repeat of the fall of Atlantis.
The moment that was darkest before the dawn? Well, for me it’s a choice between 9/11 and the assassination of John Kennedy.
Archangel Michael spoke on that assassination yesterday on the show.
I couldn’t get through the interview without weeping off-mic and even on-mic, so affected was I by the death of Kennedy, even though it was fifty years ago.
As president of my high school that year, I had to read over the PA Psalm 23:4, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me.” I could not stop my voice from wavering and it was all I could do to get to the end.
Then, like Linda in Quebec, Canada, we in British Columbia were all sent home from school and spent the whole day, and the following days, in front of the TV, watching events unfold.
He was pronounced dead. He was flown home. Lee Harvey Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby. President Kennedy was buried in state. And then the suits returned and what was a very brief dream and interlude seemed to close down again. Darkness seemed to have won.
Those who killed him were promoted in the intelligence, security and military communities and eventually led the nation (George Bush Sr. and others). They occupied leading positions in the Illuminati.
I’d like to think that those to whom Kennedy passed the torch have ultimately won out. Camelot did not die. The new Atlantis did not fall beneath the waves. Those who wished to bring death and chaos to the planet have now been neutralized. And Nova Earth, the New Frontier that John Kennedy wanted and worked for, is rising resplendently.
In some instances, Kennedy was being played. The Russians backed down in the Cuban missile crisis because they did not need missiles. They entered into arms reduction talks because they did not need nuclear weapons. They had already mastered scalar energy by 1962 and, once American laid down all its nuclear weapons, the Soviet Union would have been the most powerful nation on Earth. But that dark plan too was not allowed to eventuate.
I asked him if Kennedy was listening in. He said that Kennedy was standing right there beside me.  How I wish I could have seen him because, along with Gandhi and a few others, John Kennedy was one of the most inspiring figures in my life.
As AAM said, he brought a new style to public life. He breathed fresh air into what was a scene of intolerable stuffiness and conformity. He would have closed the Federal Reserve, shut down the CIA, and welcomed the galactics. He mobilized the youth of the world, not just his country, behind him on the road to peace.  And then the men in black took him from us.  AAM said that all who assassinated Kennedy have been removed from power although chaos, even including killing, is still possible though not likely.
John Kennedy will be returning as an Intergalactic leader, AAM said.  He had many illustrious lives on Earth before his life as President but of course he doesn’t want to go into that and AAM will not speak of them under the circumstances.
Jack Kennedy, if you were standing beside me, I owe you a very great deal.  Thank you for all you did and all that lives on in the hearts and minds of others.
by Steve Beckow
ENJOY THIS VIDEO: SHAKE IT OUT by Florence & the Machine ...
And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off, ooh woah!
And I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment